Monday, July 7, 2008

lightning strikes...maybe once, maybe twice

So I've been quite the gypsy lately. Tonight will be the first night since...thursday? that I've slept in my own bed. It's hard trying to feel at home in a city where you really don't have a place. I came home at like 7 this morning and spent the entire day lounging- which I think I needed. I looked into grad school and sweated in the heat. I downloaded a ton of new songs by this Norwegian girl named Maria Mena and that made me pretty happy. Now 12 hours later I'm getting restless feeling like something better could be going on somewhere else. Like my life is happening somewhere without me. It's not a good feeling and I wish it would go away. Tomorrow I'm going to Santa Cruz with Casey and Jeremiah so I'm pretty excited about that. It was really hot today so I hope it will be really nice there and I can get a tan and be trashy as hell my new budwieser bathing suit.

No comments: