Thursday, July 24, 2008

I almost just got shot

So Chris and I are sitting here at Jack's in the mission eating up some po' boy sanwiches and drinking some budweisers- and all of the sudden Chris gets some wild ass look in his eyes staring out the window. Apparently I don't know what gunshots sound like but that's what it was. Everyone started freaking out and locked the door to the bar. Chris made me run to the back room to take cover! I was not scared at all though, because I am friggin TOUGH!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

aw tuff chris making you go take cover and stuff! :)

ps. glad you allow comments now!

ash said...

awh chris is the best!
what happend?!
did anyone get shot?

Kimo said...

Currently I am in the garage building you a suit of armor (similar to the one Iron Man wore) for use in the mission. Then you can say "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"(courtesy of "Dirty Harry" 1971). Thanks Chris, you're the second St. Christopher.