Thursday, September 18, 2008

vegas

can't wait to be there, even if it's only a day. the last few days have been a little hellish. waaaaay more drama than I normally enjoy (and I normally enjoy a fair amount.) virgin america apparently rules, I've spent the last hour playing an anagram game (um, amazing,) watching entourage, and drinking wine- and now I'm watching SNAPPED! aka one of the best shows on television. my headphones have broken though, that's a disappointment. the left earphone plays at an extremely low volume- if that wasn't enought I pulled off the earbud and lost it under the seat. while I was searching for it I grabbed the socked foot of the man behind me- embarrassing! uh oh... TURBS!!! casey told me no plane has ever crashed from turbs though, I hope he's right!! welp, gotta stow my device.

2 comments:

Holly said...

"I grabbed the socked foot of the man behind me- embarrassing!"

PAHAHAHAHA

ash said...

You are too FUNNY!!!
i wish i was in vegas with you and CHRIS!!!!
jealous!!!!!!!